We have opening for the position of Implementation/Functional/Support Engineer for
well established ERP Software from Partners of Microsoft.
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not a constraint for the right candidate.
- Tier II ERP implementation experience (2-4 years)
- Any domain knowledge (Any manufacturing)
- MBA/Engineer/Diploma/BSC/BCA holder
- Good client management skills
- Good communication
- Team player
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Pre- Sales Demo and technical clarification for prospective enquiries.
- Studying and identifying client process and evaluating key functional areas needed
for improvisation which includes Marketing, Material Management & IM, CRM, Sub
Contracting, HR & Production Planning.
- Preparing SRS (System Requirement Specification), identifying critical aspects of client
- Preparing Customization flows.
- Product installation & configuration.
- Actively contributed in product development based on the customer experiences (UAT).
- Assisting in Planning development & testing process and creating functional testing scenarios
- Interacting with clients and measuring customer satisfaction using GAP analysis.
- Post sales support using remote admin software like go To Mypc