SENIOR MARKETING PERSONNEL (Hyderabad)
REQUIRED SENIOR MARKETING PERSONNEL WITH 5 – 6 YEARS
EXPERIENCE IN INDUSTRIAL MARKETING.PREFERENCE WOULD
BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES WORKED WITH FOUNDRIES / STEEL
PLANTS. HE SHOULD BE A GRADUATE (REGULAR). SELF-STARTER
WITH GOOD COMMUNICATION & COMPUTER SKILLS WITH EXIM
TRADE KNOWLEDGE.DESERVING CANDIDATE WILL BE ADEQUATELY
Salary includes benefits like ESI, PF, Bonus, Leave Travel Gratuity etc. Apply to –
- Marketing, Sales, revenue generation (collection) & Sales Administration/Co-
- Achieving the assigned targets and goals of the company; keeping company's
vision and mission in mind
- Good Knowledge in MS office tools., Advanced Internet searching abilities, cold
calling, e-mailing, regular fallow-ups & having ability to take quick decisions and
make good presentation.
- Dispatch Information to customers / BL instructions / LC Follow Up / Payment
- Customer relationship Management - Responsible for keeping excellent customer
relationship for high customer delight.
- Generating enquiries, reviews, quotation and negotiation with client for order.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate across boundaries.
- Enthusiastic, confident and result oriented / Customer focused. Making Sales
forecasting and business plans.
- Initiating, maintaining and developing new business with target organizations for
- Managing existing & prospective future client relationships and pre sales
(Technical and Commercial discussions.) & Responsible for sales target for the
month and on time delivery performance.
- Taking care of complete sales cycle. / Identifying & networking with
prospective clients / Clients Growth & Account Maintenance / providing
customized Business Solution to client / Generating Leeds.
- Proven Business development track record / excellent communication skills
(verbal & written) / Good customer handling skills.
- Well exposed to Marketing/ Business Development / Production / QC / Accounts
/ Central Excise Office / Sales Tax Office (CTO) functionalities for efficient &
smooth operations across the industry.
- Job responsibilities include feeding quotation, letter of credit, sales order &
delivery order, Preparing invoices both commercial & Excise..
- Conceptualizing and implementing strategies for enhancing business
development opportunities with respect to new consumer groups & unexplored
- Maintain customer database information current in CRM.
- Generating enquiries, reviews, finalizing quotes, follow up for orders, receiving
Purchase orders, Collection of Payments, Processing indents for production,
Delivery schedule, closing orders with timely dispatches.
- Responsible for maintaining high customer relationship with all the customers and
ensuring customer satisfaction by on time delivery by dispatching materials.
- Excellent negotiating skills for the price, lead time and inducing client to give
the business. And Delivery (terms and condition of supply, transportation and
payments.), Sales Coordination & Follow up for Payments.
- Identifying prospective clients, mapping their requirements & coordinating for
new business opportunities.
- Identifying potential clients from various sectors in different locations and
generating business from them, thereby achieve business targets.
- Provide professional quotes in a timely manner. Fill out sales orders completely,
both product and pricing information.
- Processing the new order and checking whether the order is issued as per the offer
sent. And clarify any discrepancies arising between the offer and the order.
- Passing the order information to the planning person so that necessary instruction
is issuing to various department for processing the order.
- Documentation preparation related to customer's special requirements.
- Develop strong relationships with our key customers through timely calls, regular
visits on prospects.
- Collecting and evaluating market information on pricing, competitive forces etc.
- Managing team/operations according to the Corporation's business rules and
codes of ethics.
- Supervising the dispatch of material with the logistics department.
- Hand - in - Hand communication with finance department for payments and out